My 2 Cents

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Secretive & Misleading

While transparency has been the buzzword in the Satyam resale efforts there has been quite some discretion in the past 2 weeks. With the bidding process on and the effervescent Mr Modi engaging the media 27X7 and all others including Tech Mahendra and L & T quietly doing the due diligence what really is happening and why is the board so quiet.
There are conflicting media reports about the total number of bidders in the ring and even the close date.

1 Comments:



  • Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.



    Leather Conference Folders

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home